Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style:
Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Description:
Ever wish you could get that delicious melt in your mouth restaurant-style rotisserie chicken at home? Well, you can with minimal preparation and about 5 hours’ cooking time you can! On Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style you don’t have to bother basting the bird, though you can in the first hour. The pan juices always caramelize at the bottom, and the chicken will turn golden brown…This chicken is fall off the bone good!
Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Time Stats:
- Prep Time is approximately 10 minutes!
- Cooks in 5 hours
- Ready to eat in 9 hours and 10 minutes
Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons paprika:
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder:
Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Directions:
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, paprika, onion powder, thyme, white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Remove and discard giblets from chicken. Rinse chicken cavity, and pat dry with paper towel. Rub each chicken inside and out with spice mixture. Place 1 onion into the cavity of each chicken. Place chickens in a resealable bag or double wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place chickens in a roasting pan. Bake uncovered for 5 hours, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Let the chickens stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Tip:
- Aluminum foil will help keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easy.
Sticky Chicken Rotisserie Style Shopping List:
2 teaspoons paprika:
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder: