Crab Casserole Description:
Here Let’s take a walk on the wild side and in this case try this yummy and notably delicious crab casserole dish. In this case provided that this is a diabetic dish but in fact everyone can try this excellent dish. in other words this is not your significantly typical classic style casserole. All things considered please sit back and enjoy this dish with your family and friends. By all means you can serve this up on any occasion and make your guest be delighted that they have tried this different version of casserole.
Crab Casserole Time Stats:
Preparation time is approximately
Cook time is
Ready to eat In
Crab Casserole Ingredients:
- 1 cup diced celery
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Crab Casserole Directions:
- To begin with Preset the oven to 350 degrees F or if you have Celsius then (175 degrees C).
- Next In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al’ dente. Then Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- In the meantime Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and onion to the noodles; mix well. Stir in green pepper, crab, shrimp and celery. Add Salt and pepper to taste (optional). Spoon mixture into an 8×8 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs to taste over the casserole.
- Without delay bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until nice brown and bubbly.
- In the final analysis please enjoy the delicious crab casserole dish with your family and friends.
Crab Casserole Shopping Checklist: