Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers:
Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Description:
This is perfect Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers or regular folk because these are great! This is a great dinner idea to try these delicious roasted green bell peppers stuffed to the top with feta cheese with a mixture of green onions and rice.
Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Time Stats:
Prep time is approximately 20 minutes!
Cooks in 40 minutes!
Ready to eat in 1 hour!
Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Ingredients:
Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place the peppers cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Roast 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender and skin starts to brown.
- While the peppers are roasting, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onions, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the tomato, and cook for 5 minutes. Spoon in the cooked rice, and stir until heated through. Remove from heat, mix in the feta cheese, and spoon the mixture into the pepper halves.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy the utter goodness of Stuffed Bell Peppers For Vegetarians or regular folk!
Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Tip:
Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Shopping Checklist: