Angel Chicken Pasta Recipe:
Description for Angel Chicken Pasta:
Angel Chicken Pasta is a delicious easy to do dish for entertaining company. The flavors are wonderful! Can be a favorite with Your family too! A wonderful blend of,
Angel Chicken Pasta Time Stats:
- Prep time is approximately 30 minutes
- Cook is only:
- Ready to eat: 1 hour 30 minutes
Ingredients for Angel Chicken Pasta:
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves:
- 1/4 cup butter:
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
Baking Directions for Angel Chicken Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the package of dressing mix. Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup. Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth. Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until Al dente, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
Angel Chicken Pasta Tips:
Aluminum foil is wonderful at keeping food moist, cooking it evenly, and it makes clean-up easier.
Angel Chicken Pasta Shopping Checklist: