Baked Teriyaki Chicken
This is a very delicious baked teriyaki chicken meal just throw in some white or brown rice and some veggies and you got yourself one heck of a meal.
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger:
- 1 tablespoon cold water:
- 1/2 cup white sugar:
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar:
- 1 clove garlic, minced:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper:
- 12 skinless chicken thighs:
Time Stats for Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
Prepares in approximately in 30 minutes
Cooks in 1 hour
Ready to eat in 1 hour 30 minutes
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and
ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F(220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with
sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it
evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Shopping Checklist for Baked Teriyaki Chicken: