Mouth Watering Snickerdoodles
Mouth Watering Snickerdoodles Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened:
- 2 eggs:
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar:
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract:
- 1/2 cup shortening:
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda:
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar:
- 1/4 teaspoon salt:
- 2 tablespoons white sugar:
Time Stats for Mouth Watering Snickerdoodles:
Prepares in 20 minutes
Cooks in 10 minutes
Ready to eat in 1 hour
Mouth Watering Snickerdoodles Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, the
eggs and the vanilla. Blend in the flour, cream of tartar, soda
and salt. Shape dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon. Roll balls of
dough in mixture. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until set but not too hard. Remove
immediately from baking sheets.
- Cool and enjoy these delicious snickerdoodles.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it
evenly, and make clean-up easier
Shopping Checklist for Mouth Watering Snickerdoodles: