Sweet Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
This Sweet Peanut Butter Pie does a little of both cravings. It gives you that peanut butter cup and a cookie all in one package.
Sweet Peanut Butter Cookie Pie Ingredients:
- 18 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®), crushed:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter:
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed:
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon:
- 4 peanut butter cups (such as Reese’s®), chopped:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened:
- 3/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed:
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sundae syrup (such as Smucker’s®):
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract:
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup (such as Smucker’s®):
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter:
Time Stats for Sweet Peanut Butter Cookie Pie:
Prepares in 20 minutes
Cooks in 10 minutes
Ready to eat in 30 minutes
Sweet Peanut Butter Cookie Pie Directions:
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix the chocolate cookies with the butter and cinnamon in a bowl. Press mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust hardens, about 8 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir in the peanut butter until well blended,
then fold in 3 cups whipped topping until the mixture is light and fluffy. Transfer the mixture onto the cooled cookie crust, spreading evenly on top.
- Place the remaining 3/4 cup whipped topping into a pastry bag with a tip. Pipe the topping on the pie decoratively. Drizzle the chocolate and caramel syrups on top, and sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
This is best served firm and very cold, straight from the freezer. You can decorate with all of the toppings before freezing.
Shopping Checklist for Sweet Peanut Butter Cookie Pie: