Coffee Cake With With Pecans
Coffee Cake pecan is so soft and delicious to eat for any time of the day. But make sure you save some for your family to eat.
Ingredients for Coffee Cake With Pecans:
1 tablespoon vanilla extract:
Coffee Cake With Pecans Time Stats:
Prepares in 20 minutes
Cooks in 30 minutes
Ready to eat in 50 minutes
Directions for Coffee Cake With Pecans:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sour cream, then beat in sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. By hand, fold in the flour mixture, mixing just until incorporated. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- To make the Pecan Topping: In a medium bowl, mix together brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over cake batter in pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack, and remove foil.
- Enjoy today’s breakfast with your family.
Shopping Checklist for Coffee Cake With Pecans: