Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup olive oil:
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce:
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary:
- 2 teaspoons salt:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice:
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing:
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar:
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste:
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional):
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes:
Time Stats For Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs:
Prepares approximately in 50 minutes:
Cooks in 10 minutes:
Ready to eat in 1 hour:
Directions For Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs:
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar.
2. Let stand for 5 minutes.
3. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
6. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
7. Lightly oil the grill grate.
8. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
Shopping Checklist for Rosemary Ranch Ckicken Kabobs: