Chocolate Eclair Dessert:
Ingredients for the Chocolate Eclair Dessert:
- 2 individual packages graham crackers:
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix:
- 3 cups milk:
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed:
Time Stats for the Chocolate Eclair Dessert:
Prepares in 15 minutes
Ready In 20 hours 15 minutes
Directions for the Chocolate Eclair Dessert:
1. Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with graham crackers.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; stir well. Mix whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer.
3. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving to allow the graham crackers to soften.
Chocolate Eclair Dessert Sopping Checklist: