5 Liqueur Recipes
Coffee Flavored Liqueur:
Coffee Flavored Liqueur Ingredients:
- 2 cups water:
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar:
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract:
2 1/2 cups vodka:
Time Stats For Coffee Flavored Liqueur:
Prepare time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ready to drink In: 1 hour 15 minutes
Coffee Flavored Liqueur Directions:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine water, sugar, vanilla and ground coffee. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool, then remove grounds through a strainer.
- When cool, stir in vodka. Pour into a liquor bottle, and keep in a cool place.
Original Irish Cream
Original Irish Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream:
- 1 2/3 cups Irish whiskey:
1 teaspoon almond extract:
Time stats for Original Irish Cream:
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Ready to drink In: 15 minutes
Original Irish Cream Directions:
- In a blender, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, Irish whiskey, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Blend on high for 20 to 30 seconds. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. Shake well before serving.
Grandma’s Apple Pie ‘Ala Mode’ Moonshine:
Grandma’s Apple Pie ‘Ala Mode’ Moonshine Ingredients :
- 1/2 gallon apple cider:
- 1/2 gallon apple juice:
- 4 cinnamon sticks:
- 1 whole clove:
1 cup brown sugar:
- 3 cups 190 proof grain alcohol:
- 2 cups vanilla vodka:
Time stats for Grandma’s Apple Pie ‘Ala Mode’ Moonshine:
Prepare time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ready to drink In: 1 hour 25 minutes
Grandma’s Apple Pie ‘Ala Mode’ Moonshine Directions:
- Bring the apple cider, apple juice, cinnamon sticks, whole clove, white sugar, and brown sugar to a boil in a large pot; reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Stir the grain alcohol and vanilla vodka into the cooled mixture. Pour into bottles and refrigerate.
Vodka Blueberry Liqueur
Vodka Blueberry Liqueur Ingredients:
2 cups vodka:
- 3 cups fresh blueberries:
Time stats for Vodka Blueberry Liqueur:
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Ready to drink In: 10 minutes
Vodka Blueberry Liqueur Directions:
- In a 2-quart jar dissolve sugar in vodka. Pour in blueberries and cover the jar.
- Store in cool, dark place for 2 months (refrigerator is okay). Occasionally shake gently. Strain and serve in cordial glasses, or if you prefer, over ice.
- 1 cup water:
1/2 cup brown sugar:
- 2 cups vodka:
- two tablespoons almond extract:
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract:
Time stats for Amaretto:
Prepare time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ready to drink In: 1 hour
- Combine water and sugars in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until the mixture is boiling, and all of the sugar is dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir vodka, almond extract and vanilla extract into the mixture. Store in a sealed bottle.