Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
Ingredients for Sausage Gravy and Biscuits:
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits:
- 2 1/2 cups milk:
- 1 (9.6 ounce) package Jimmy Dean® Original Hearty Pork Sausage Crumbles:
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste:
- 1/4 cup flour:
Time Stats for Sausage Gravy and Biscuits:
- Prepares in 5 minutes
- Cooks in 10 minutes
- Ready to eat in 15 minutes
Directions for Sausage Gravy and Biscuits:
1. Bake biscuits according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 5-6 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk; cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Split biscuits in half. Place 2 halves on each of 8 plates; top with about 1/3 cup gravy.
Sausage Gravy and Biscuits Shopping Checklist: