- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef, onion, bell pepper, 1cup Cheddar cheese, Worcestershiresauce, sour cream, and crackers
- together in a bowl.
- Place mixture on a baking dish andshape into a loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until nolonger pink in the center, 35 to 40minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer insertedinto the center should read at least 160degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Heat the cream of mushroom soup,milk, and 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese ina saucepan over medium heat until the
- cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the meatloaf beforeserving.