|1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large pan, brown hamburger along with onion and garlic. Stir in taco seasoning and canned tomatoes. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and line with 6 corn tortillas, they will overlap.
3. Spread half of refried beans over tortillas. Slightly warm beans to make them easier to spread.
4. Cover with half of meat mixture and then half of cheese mixture.
5. Repeat with remaining tortillas, beans, meat mixture and cheese.
6. Top cheese layer with sliced black olives and green onions.
7. Bake or 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.