|Baking Directions for Angel Chicken Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in the package of dressing mix.
- Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth.
- Heat through, but do not boil.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Cook pasta until Al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.