This is one breakfast meal that you can have fun with. Make these cute little egg cups for breakfast and wake everyone up with a smile on their faces.
TAP THE IMAGE ABOVE TO SUPPORT US ON PATREON!
Click Image above to join Minds! The only free speech social media you can monetize!
Check out the awesome themes for WordPress. Hit the image above to check out this great theme for your website today at a very low cost!
Smash that bulb Image above for my Minds.com profile.
Ingredients For Bird’s Nest Breakfast Cups:
1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons water
8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled – divided
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Directions For Bird’s Nest Breakfast Cups:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups.
2. Mix hash brown potatoes, salt, black pepper, olive oil, and 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Divide mixture between prepared muffin cups and use your fingers to shape potato mixture into nests with hollows in the middle.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until hash browns are browned on the edges and cheese has melted, 15 to 18 minutes. Remove hash brown nests.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Whisk eggs and water in a bowl until thoroughly combined; season with salt and black pepper. Pour equal amount of egg mixture into each nest; sprinkle with bacon crumbles and 1 teaspoon Cheddar cheese.
6. Bake in the oven until eggs are set, 13 to 16 minutes. Let cool in pans and remove by sliding a knife between potato crust and muffin cup.
Time Stats For Bird’s
Nest Breakfast Cups:
Shopping List Bird’s Nest Breakfast Cups:
Making White Noise YouTube Channel Click Image Above!
Just Dance Music YouTube Channel Click Image Above!
Gym Rat YouTube Channel Click Image Above!
Dance Music Zone YouTube Channel Click Image Above!
Check Out Dunner Knight’s YouTube Channel By Clicking Image Above.
Click Image Above For VIDME Channel!
Tap on that little blue bird Above For White noise Twitter Account!
Smash the Image Above For Making White Noise On Our DailyMotion Channel.
White Noise Facebook Fan Page Click Image Above!
CHECK OUT OUR TUMBLR PROFILE!
Push the pin image above for our Pinterest profile!
Add us on Snapchat we will try to Figure out how to use it!
Squeeze the Charmin above for making white noise Instagram!
Click image above to follow us on our Google + profile!