|Directions For Cheesy Meatloaf:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Stir the crushed crackers, ground beef, Cheddar cheese, and onion soup mix in a large bowl until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, ketchup, and steak sauce until it is smooth.
4. Mix the eggs into the meat until evenly combined, if the mixture seems too dry, add a tad bit of water.
5. Press the mixture into a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven until the meatloaf reaches 160 degrees F (71 degrees C) and is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes.