|Vegetarian Style Stuffed Bell Peppers Cooking Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in the rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Place the peppers cut-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until tender and skin starts to brown.
- While the peppers are roasting, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onions, basil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon in the cooked rice, and stir until heated through.
- Remove from heat, mix in the feta cheese, and spoon the mixture into the pepper halves.
Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy the utter goodness of Stuffed Bell Peppers For Vegetarians or regular folk!