Country Suds is owned by power couple Naomi & David Myers and located in Shepherdsville KY.
They offer Earth friendly, cruelty free products made with only the best ingredients. They have been in business for years making 100% soy candles with their sister company and are excited to add this new line of quality bath and beauty products.
They are certified KY proud and only use only the highest quality ingredients at Country Suds. They believe in offering the best ingredients to their customers at an affordable price.
They hope you enjoy their products as much as they do! Suds are Their passion!
Choose a bath bomb.
1.) Country Suds bath bombs are available in many different colors, scents, shapes, and sizes. Other bath bombs contain additional oils and butters that are good for your skin, such as almond oil and cocoa butter. Find a bath bomb whose color and smell appear to you the most; if you have dry skin, then look for one with additional oils and butters for extra moisture. Here are some things you can expect to find in a bath bomb:
- Essential oils such as lavender, chamomile, and rose. These not only make the bath bomb smell nice, but they can also help you feel relaxed or more awake.
- Skin softening and nourishing oils and butters, such as almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. These are great for dry skin!
- Fun additives such as glitter and flower petals will float on top of the bath water. They are for aesthetic purposes and can help enhance the mood.
- Salts and powdered clays and herbs are also often found in a bath bomb. They help soften, moisturize, and nourish your skin.
2.) Consider cutting your bath bomb in half. Bath bombs can get expensive, but you can make yours last longer by cutting it in half using a serrated knife. You will use one of the halves for your bath, and save the other half for another bath.
- If you choose to only use half of your bath bomb, be sure to store the other half properly by wrapping it in plastic wrap and keeping it in a dry location. You can also store you bath bomb in an air-tight container, such as a mason jar. Make sure that the bath bomb is dry; and moisture will cause it to start to fizz.
3.) Plug the bathtub and fill it with water.
You are making this bath for yourself, so make sure that it is comfortable for you. Make the water as deep or as shallow as you like, and use a temperature that is not too hot and not too cold for you. Once you have filled the tub to your liking, turn the water off.